Since our inception, we have received disclosure of a total of more than 2200 * new inventions and technologies from client universities.
Of the aforementioned disclosed inventions and technologies, we select roughly 30% of them for patent applications and introductions to corporate entities for commercialization.
Example of our activities :
- Attend international business conferences, e.g. BIO international
- Manage the "Bionauts" website, which is a life-science technologies marketplace for biotech and pharmaceutical companies
We have a successful track record of supporting a total of more than 240 * licensing contracts since our inception.
Sample licensing activity accomplishments :
- Therapeutic antibody for hematologic cancer (with a biotech company in US)
- Cancer gene therapy (a university venture start-up)
- High-strength magnesium alloy (with several Japanese companies)
* Total from Apr. 2012 to Sept. 2018